Do you need full-time professional care but want to remain at home. Cap247 live-in care is the ideal solution for you. We provide live-in care services for people with a variety of attention and dependency needs.
Our trained carers assist you to live comfortably in your home, providing you quality care. This allows you to live independently while enjoying familiar surroundings in the presence of family, friend and neighbours. The care we offer is on one to one basis from a carefully matched carer.Our carer will keep you company helping you with any tasks you need. Have peace of mind knowing help is available 24/7.
Live-in care comes with considerable benefits. The following are some of them:
- Companionship from your live-in carer helps to prevent loneliness.
- You get personalised support to meet all your needs.
- Your carer can take care of your household chores such as cleaning and laundry.
- You can continue to be part of your local community, with your social life and normal timetable.
- You can continue to stay in your home, alongside family and pets.
- Reduction of risk of falls and hospitalisation.
- Get support with medication, nutrition and hydration.
Who needs live-in care?
Our clients vary in their needs and requirements. The following are some of the conditions:
- Recovering from accidents, illnesses or surgery with short term medical conditions.
- With family that need additional support.
- Individuals who need assistance with daily activities such as bathing, toileting and feeding.
- Individuals who need supervision due to dementia.
- Patients with terminal illness.
- Patients with chronic medical conditions that require ongoing care and supervision.
How our live-in care works
When you decide that you want live-in care, our team finds someone that can meet your needs and whose personality and interests are compatible with yours. This is done to ensure that you will enjoy having your Carer around. Our live-in Carers are rigorously trained and have the right personal attributions to look after you.
Our matching process takes time. We start by doing an assessment where we learn about you, your interests, care needs, and preferences. We try in our best abilities to match you with a Carer that matches those. It is our goal to satisfy your preferences, thus whether you want a female or male Carer.
Contact us if you have any questions you would like us to answer, our team is ready to help.
We are dedicated to providing you with utmost care and support.